May 31 - June 2 SE Exam Scoring Workshop

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kubota

Reaction score
NCEES April news letter says May 31 - June 2 is SE Exam scoring workshop. 

Is is this independent from P.E. scoring and results or are they generally released together? Idk if I have another ten days of waiting in me.

"Is this independent from P.E. scoring and results"

Yes. I took the SE last April and got my results on Saturday June 10.  My coworker who took the PE got his results a good 2 weeks before me.

So don't worry about the SE workshop.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an entirely different test... one I'm waiting on. I've been watching everyone lose their **** to figure out when the PE results come out so I can start my 2 week countdown.

That's an entirely different test... one I'm waiting on. I've been watching everyone lose their **** to figure out when the PE results come out so I can start my 2 week countdown.
Good luck to you. That test was the hardest ting I've ever done I my life. But I wasn't really filled with any anticipation considering I knew I had a zero percent chance of passing.

I'm sure you did great!

Good luck to you. That test was the hardest ting I've ever done I my life. But I wasn't really filled with any anticipation considering I knew I had a zero percent chance of passing.

I'm sure you did great!
Thanks! It's been pretty brutal. Passed the lateral on the second attempt in October. This was my first go through for the vertical. I'm really just hoping to close all this out. 

Back