hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know.. its bad luck to photoshop a passing result. You better pray extra hard to the PE gods
I agree, thats some bad Juju right there. I'd sacrifice a live chicken and offer up some rum and a cigar to the PE gods immediately if I was you @samiam9005. I'd suggest setting up your altar in your conference room, cancel meetings as necessary. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, thats some bad Juju right there. I'd sacrifice a live chicken and offer up some rum and a cigar to the PE gods immediately if I was you @samiam9005. I'd suggest setting up your altar in your conference room, cancel meetings as necessary. 
LOL! **** I ruined it huh.

But I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't pass. I only studied the night before (skimmed through the material) since I don't meet the experience requirement yet (TX decoupled licensing and exam). I just wanted the experience really and if we're being very honest here, I got the exam date mixed up... :)  

However, I did find the exam pretty easy where I was pretty sure I got around 25 problems correct in the morning and 30 from the afternoon. I'm hoping educated guessing got me to 60+ problems correct and to passing score! 

I don't want to take the exam again (fingers crossed) but I do think I will pass if I actually study couple weeks! 

LOL! **** I ruined it huh.

But I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't pass. I only studied the night before (skimmed through the material) since I don't meet the experience requirement yet (TX decoupled licensing and exam). I just wanted the experience really and if we're being very honest here, I got the exam date mixed up... :)  

However, I did find the exam pretty easy where I was pretty sure I got around 25 problems correct in the morning and 30 from the afternoon. I'm hoping educated guessing got me to 60+ problems correct and to passing score! 

I don't want to take the exam again (fingers crossed) but I do think I will pass if I actually study couple weeks! 
I hope NCEES reads this and specifically sets the cut score at one question better than you did.

What an interesting psych study this would be. Most of us on here studied for months and are worried/doubtful we will pass and SamIAm over here studies the night before and thinks he could have gotten 60 correct. 
lol why is a surprise that if I take an exam on something I do on a daily basis, that I might pass without studying?

Back