hallelujah!!!!!!!!! - APR 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
samiam9005

hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

You know.. its bad luck to photoshop a passing result. You better pray extra hard to the PE gods

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • fudgey 1

8 minutes ago, Kloeb222 said:

You know.. its bad luck to photoshop a passing result. You better pray extra hard to the PE gods

I agree, thats some bad Juju right there. I'd sacrifice a live chicken and offer up some rum and a cigar to the PE gods immediately if I was you @samiam9005. I'd suggest setting up your altar in your conference room, cancel meetings as necessary. 

Edited by medieval_pancake
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Kubota said:

What is the point of all these fake result posts?

To troll and annoy.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, medieval_pancake said:

I agree, thats some bad Juju right there. I'd sacrifice a live chicken and offer up some rum and a cigar to the PE gods immediately if I was you @samiam9005. I'd suggest setting up your altar in your conference room, cancel meetings as necessary. 

LOL! damn I ruined it huh.

But I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't pass. I only studied the night before (skimmed through the material) since I don't meet the experience requirement yet (TX decoupled licensing and exam). I just wanted the experience really and if we're being very honest here, I got the exam date mixed up... :) 

However, I did find the exam pretty easy where I was pretty sure I got around 25 problems correct in the morning and 30 from the afternoon. I'm hoping educated guessing got me to 60+ problems correct and to passing score! 

I don't want to take the exam again (fingers crossed) but I do think I will pass if I actually study couple weeks! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What an interesting psych study this would be. Most of us on here studied for months and are worried/doubtful we will pass and SamIAm over here studies the night before and thinks he could have gotten 60 correct. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, samiam9005 said:

LOL! damn I ruined it huh.

But I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't pass. I only studied the night before (skimmed through the material) since I don't meet the experience requirement yet (TX decoupled licensing and exam). I just wanted the experience really and if we're being very honest here, I got the exam date mixed up... :) 

However, I did find the exam pretty easy where I was pretty sure I got around 25 problems correct in the morning and 30 from the afternoon. I'm hoping educated guessing got me to 60+ problems correct and to passing score! 

I don't want to take the exam again (fingers crossed) but I do think I will pass if I actually study couple weeks! 

I hope NCEES reads this and specifically sets the cut score at one question better than you did.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sambisu said:

I hope NCEES reads this and specifically sets the cut score at one question better than you did.

YEESSSSS!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Kubota said:

What is the point of all these fake result posts?

What is the point of all these what is the point of all these fake result posts posts?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StructuralVFL said:

What an interesting psych study this would be. Most of us on here studied for months and are worried/doubtful we will pass and SamIAm over here studies the night before and thinks he could have gotten 60 correct. 

lol why is a surprise that if I take an exam on something I do on a daily basis, that I might pass without studying?

1 hour ago, sambisu said:

that means I probably will start studying two nights before the next exam and pass.

Thanks! :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, samiam9005 said:

:) so many troll posts so I thought I'd join the train!

Who's the engineer of this train?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, samiam9005 said:

lol why is a surprise that if I take an exam on something I do on a daily basis, that I might pass without studying?

Yes... definitely...

Just now, Audi driver, P.E. said:

I was told someone who works at NCEES but they won't confirm.

1 minute ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:

You, it's an Audi train...

Just now, Mr. Zane said:

You, it's an Audi train...

I want off.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, samiam9005 said:

that means I probably will start studying two nights before the next exam and pass.

Thanks! :) 

At least after a certain number of years, you will be able to advise us of the exact minimum number of study days required to pass.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, sambisu said:

At least after a certain number of years, you will be able to advise us of the exact minimum number of study days required to pass.

oh I would love to come back and comment on this thread letting you know that I passed without studying. :) but that's just a wishful thinking for now. :laugh:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, samiam9005 said:

oh I would love to come back and comment on this thread letting you know that I passed without studying. :) but that's just a wishful thinking for now. :laugh:

Not sure what kind of reaction you expected people to have coming in and saying you didn't study. It's pretty smug and certainly unaware.  I get it that a lot of people out there are way smarter than me. My theory though is that with increased intelligence comes decreased humility.  And the exact opposite holds true, too.  It's a bell curve of intelligence to humility,

Edited by StructuralVFL
  • Like 2