Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
BridgeGT

April 2018 SE Exam Results

A friend of mine recently passed the SE and was invited to help write it. He got this in an email regarding the meeting:2018-06-04.png

The way I read that, it doesn't look related to specific test results. We're back on for 6/8!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MathsWell said:

A friend of mine recently passed the SE and was invited to help write it. He got this in an email regarding the meeting:2018-06-04.png

The way I read that, it doesn't look related to specific test results. We're back on for 6/8!

Good intel. thanks for sharing

On 5/18/2018 at 10:44 AM, nikeded said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the results will not be out until at least Friday June 15th and possibly as late as June 29th. Anyone who gives a date before June 11th is wrong. Typically tau85366 would be correct, but not this time. My best advice is to forget about it and just be surprised one day.

On 6/4/2018 at 11:40 AM, nikeded said:

You are most probably right at this time. Registration for SE opens on 06/18, so yea could very likely be 06/15 for the results.
But we still will check it everyday ⌨️⌨️ 😁

1 hour ago, MathsWell said:

My reaction every time I get an email notification:

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box

The suspense is killing me!!!!

15 hours ago, MathsWell said:

My reaction every time I get an email notification:

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box

I feel like I’ve been refreshing my NCEES page continually since April 15th.  I just want to end the suffering man! This must be considered cruel and unusual punishment by this point! Someone call the ACLU!

Does anyone know from experience, since results aren't out yet is today out for release?  Or could they still come sometime today???

4 minutes ago, Dagny Taggart said:

Does anyone know from experience, since results aren't out yet is today out for release?  Or could they still come sometime today???

Yup. They're typically released closer towards the end of day. I got my results around 4:00 PM Friday when I passed gravity. Maybe even later than that. I wouldn't expect anything until sometime after lunch. 

18 minutes ago, tua85366 said:

Yup. They're typically released closer towards the end of day. I got my results around 4:00 PM Friday when I passed gravity. Maybe even later than that. I wouldn't expect anything until sometime after lunch. 

I guess that makes sense, then you aren't distracted from an entire day's work.  Man it feels like soooo long ago that I passed gravity. Fingers crossed!

I really hope it gets out today. Fridays are the best days for knowing results: Pass or Fail, in either case, I would have time to drink(friday), get hung over (saturday) , recover(sunday) and be ready to work next week. Come on NCEES!!

• Like 2

Man, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but I pestered Kiesha on the NCEES chat today and she told me they weren't coming out today. Looks like that cutscore meeting meant something after all. Maybe I'm being played though. They came out at 4:30 last June.

12 minutes ago, MathsWell said:

Man, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but I pestered Kiesha on the NCEES chat today and she told me they weren't coming out today. Looks like that cutscore meeting meant something after all. Maybe I'm being played though. They came out at 4:30 last June.

I read that as Kesha at first.......I just want my results (but really I don't want them (but really I do))

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MathsWell said:

Last April, I got my results on like a Tuesday at 10 am. 

Edited by GataGunna

35 minutes ago, MathsWell said:

Typical NCEES being cagey... Did they say it was because of the cutscore meeting? The past 3 times I've gotten results back (yeah i know....) it's been the Friday after the grading workshop sometime after 4pm. At least that's when the first waves start to come out...

28 minutes ago, EngUW said:

Typical NCEES being cagey... Did they say it was because of the cutscore meeting? The past 3 times I've gotten results back (yeah i know....) it's been the Friday after the grading workshop sometime after 4pm. At least that's when the first waves start to come out...

She didn't say but then again, I didn't ask. At one point, a while back, I asked if the cutscore meeting would affect the results release and I got the: "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. 

Oof, this is 4th round? Way to keep with it though. Have you been taking the days separately? Here's to getting that pass soon so you can put this behind you.

4 minutes ago, MathsWell said:

She didn't say but then again, I didn't ask. At one point, a while back, I asked if the cutscore meeting would affect the results release and I got the: "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. 

That answer sounds about as canned as Spam!

Well...it’s 5:47 in the evening.  I think it’s safe to say they’re not out today. 😭😭😭

Do y’all think NCEES is watching our thread and deducting points for impatience?! 😱🤣

We all have been waiting for a long time for these results to come out. No doubt it can be very intense, however use this time to pray and ask the Lord for good results. I pray we receive real good news next week. 

On 6/8/2018 at 2:51 PM, MathsWell said:

Oof, this is 4th round? Way to keep with it though. Have you been taking the days separately? Here's to getting that pass soon so you can put this behind you.

Well, I gave in and just reached out to Keshia (NCEES rep). Got the same, "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. Like EngUW stated - it's just them being cagey. I wonder what the hold up is. I'm not entirely convinced the cut score meeting has anything to do with the delay.

2 minutes ago, tua85366 said:

Well, I gave in and just reached out to Keshia (NCEES rep). Got the same, "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. Like EngUW stated - it's just them being cagey. I wonder what the hold up is. I'm not entirely convinced the cut score meeting has anything to do with the delay.

Maybe it's just them taking their time.  April cycle is usually like this whereas in October it's much quicker (probably because they want to get everything out before the holidays).

32 minutes ago, tua85366 said:

Yea, its the computers default response I guess. But the results were out the same day Keshia(Ncees) said it would be 10-12 weeks for my october test.