April 2018 SE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely not. I believe they usually come around two weeks after the PE exam results are released.

SE results are typically released the week following SE Exam Scoring Workshop - usually that Friday. The SE Scoring Workshop will be May 31 - June 2 for April's exam so my money is on Friday, June 8. If not Friday, then the following Monday. Unfortunately we have some time to go - about three weeks. The wait is killing me!

Check out the link below:

https://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/2_Licensure-Exchange_April-2018.pdf

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the results will not be out until at least Friday June 15th and possibly as late as June 29th. Anyone who gives a date before June 11th is wrong. Typically tau85366 would be correct, but not this time. My best advice is to forget about it and just be surprised one day.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the results will not be out until at least Friday June 15th and possibly as late as June 29th. Anyone who gives a date before June 11th is wrong. Typically tau85366 would be correct, but not this time. My best advice is to forget about it and just be surprised one day.
What's your reasoning? 

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2014 the results came out around June 17th.  They seem to come out a little earlier nowadays, so June 15th is probably the over/under date. 

Usually two weeks after PE results are out so I would say by June 8th as well.

I had to join this site because my nerves are frayed and I needed to come to a place where everyone else's are too. lol good luck everyone. 

Update on April 2018 exam results

All PE exam results from the April 2018 pencil-and-paper engineering exams were released to NCEES member licensing boards on May 24. SE exam results will be released as soon as they are finalized.

NCEES let out the above message. SE exam results may be released any day now. 

What is the goal and agenda of the SE exam scoring workshop?
Not that I know but my theory is they finish grading the paper and meet up to pretty much verify the consistency in what they decide to be acceptable, improvement required or unacceptable. Results will be out next week as early as Monday I think.

Have they ever been released on a Monday? Thought it was always a Friday...

Have they ever been released on a Monday? Thought it was always a Friday...
Not sure but it will probably be next week.  Don't set your expectations on any day (unless it's next Friday).  Most likely it will come one week from the workshop which is now. 

Looks like SE exam cut score meeting is June 8 and 9 based on the newsletter (Page 11)

https://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/3_Licensure-Exchange_June-2018.pdf
I've never heard of this meeting until now. I guess it's something new they're doing? As stated above, results are typically released the Friday after the scoring workshop, which is this weekend (5/31 - 6/2). Had my money on results being released Friday, June 8, but this makes me think otherwise. Bummer...

Back