PENNSYLVANIA IS OUT - Page 2 - APR 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Clemson CE, P.E.

PENNSYLVANIA IS OUT

3 minutes ago, Stephen2awesome said:

You're letting both your anxiety and uncertainty get the best of you, thus getting your hopes up when seeing my bumps.

Maybe they are just worried about your well being. I mean what ever are you going to do when the results actually do come in? Who will you troll then?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmill23 said:

My anxiety and uncertainty are in check.  I've been enjoying the witty banter about the results.  But, like a lot of other folks, I think your posts are just dumb.  That's the extent of it.  Not worked up at all.

Sounds like @kmill23 and @StructuralVFL are getting worked up because of NCEES not releasing the results yet.

Wait, so Pennsylvania results aren't out?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, daydreambeliever said:

Maybe they are just worried about your well being. I mean what ever are you going to do when the results actually do come in? Who will you troll then?

My well-being? I'll go back to doing my job and hand out congrats to those have passed and offer advice to those who didn't. Like I said, I failed the test already and passed it on the second try. So I know what everyone is feeling.

Hey everyone! Let's go let some steam out on the spam board. It's where a lot of cool kids hang out and dancing birdie emojis exist. Rules are suspended right now, and everyone knows results don't get released until this thread reaches 15k. It needs help!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Hey everyone! Let's go let some steam out on the spam board. It's where a lot of cool kids hang out and dancing birdie emojis exist. Rules are suspended right now, and everyone knows results don't get released until this thread reaches 15k. It needs help!

on my way

40 minutes ago, kmill23 said:

There's good trolling that is funny/witty.  Then there are dipshits like @Stephen2awesome who apparently thinks he's witty/funny and doesn't get the hint that his 'bumps' are stupid AF.

Let's keep it civil in here please. :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, leggo PE said:

That part makes your entire post suspect.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, knight1fox3 said:

Let's keep it civil in here please. :thumbs:

2avhpy.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Clemson CE, P.E. said:

Fyi, Pennsylvania is no longer a PCS state... :pcs: You may want to change that on the map

@Clemson CE, P.E. Yeah, I know. And Illinois was never PCS - its CTS. I just wanted to do the teasing for at least the first day.

Congrats to everyone who passed! And hooray for PA releasing results on the first day. This is a BIG DEAL!

And to those who failed, don't give up. It sucks majorly, but it's not the end of the world. Passing this exam doesn't make you instantly any better of an engineer than you were prior, and doesn't take away from how  good an engineer you already are. Take a break, review your diagnostic when you've had time to let the news sink in, come up with a plan of attack, and KILL that exam next time! If you want advice or don't know where to start, feel free to reach out here on EB!

• Like 2

Just saw this morning that I have finally been assigned my PE License Number. Just glad that this all wasn't some sick joke!!

We did it America!!

• Like 1

Guest RPS

After the license is posted on PALS, then what?  Will they mail you the certificate?  I assume it’s official after they post on PALS and you don’t need to wait?  No more fees right?

On 6/9/2018 at 5:57 AM, Guest RPS said:

After the license is posted on PALS, then what?  Will they mail you the certificate?  I assume it’s official after they post on PALS and you don’t need to wait?  No more fees right?

Just received my certificate and license today in the mail. Well, it might have been this weekend, but I didn't  check.

1 hour ago, JMAT84 said:

I received my certificate and license in the mail yesterday as well.

How is the quality of the certificate you received? Compared to the EIT certificate, I've found this one to be a bit lacking.

I thought the EIT and PE certificate were comparable. Although, I didn't spend much time comparing the two. At this point they could have printed my certificate on a cardboard box and I would have been happy!