CA April 2018 Seismic Results are in !!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AyanHein

Reaction score
I just got 1st email with password !!! So nervous :XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I removed the image for my privacy....anyway....i'm nerve wracking now .... 

Passed!  Took the Hiner class, did his homework and sample exams, that was it. Thought for sure I failed this thing, I didn’t even have time to guess on the last 2 problems, never mind check any work.

I'm not even in the Seismic category but I'm excited to see that you guys passed ! Wish us luck tomorrow or next week.... whenever NCEES decides to release our results...

You guys all have seriously lucked out with this new way BPELSG is administering these exams. It was an excruciating wait for the seismic and surveying exams after the PE exam results were released.

Congrats to those who passed! To those who didn't, you'll get 'em next time!

You guys all have seriously lucked out with this new way BPELSG is administering these exams. It was an excruciating wait for the seismic and surveying exams after the PE exam results were released.

Congrats to those who passed! To those who didn't, you'll get 'em next time!
Yea. I remember the waiting time from last year, especially for October 2017. Now BPELSG is making new test takers' lives easier by offering every quarter.

On top of that, if you really wanna cheat the waiting time, then take the exam towards the end of the month... this way, your results will be posted about 2 weeks after lol 

On top of that, if you really wanna cheat the waiting time, then take the exam towards the end of the month... this way, your results will be posted about 2 weeks after lol 
That's right. The last for the best!!!

The board automatically process, and sends you your license? 
you don't have to submit anymore paperwork? Pay anything else? 
Correct. The form you submitted to get approved for seismic and surveying was the application for licensure. No additional forms are needed once you pass seismic and surveying. They usually update the license lookup the day after they send out results and your license number should already be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. The form you submitted to get approved for seismic and surveying was the application for licensure. No additional forms are needed once you pass seismic and surveying. They usually update the license lookup the day after they send out results and your license number should already be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I emailed the board to confirm. You don't need to submit any more documents or form in order to get licensing. They said license should be issued in the near future and I will receive an email with my license number on it. It's been 6th day after I got pass result from last state exam, however, I haven't seen my name in license lookup yet.

Back