It could be today, or the next day or the day after that.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an emoticion for that    :Failed:

In all seriousness. Relax. I highly doubt it will be this week. Turn off your email notifications until Tuesday morning. Then go burn off some anxiety in the spam thread, or at the gym, or something else to take your mind off things.

By the way, the email notification comes in a little after the result is posted on NCEES...

When i got my score, i saw it first because I was F5-ing the life of the website... 20 mins later the email came in. 

So you guys might want to check the website first... Just a thought. 

For NYS it could be tomorrow, if not then the next Thursday. Always released every Thursday, I just checked the last 2 years of April exam xD

Get ready Newyorkers! Hang on tight!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 5
For NYS it could be tomorrow, if not then the next Thursday. Always released every Thursday, I just checked the last 2 years of April exam xD

Get ready Newyorkers! Hang on tight!
It seems like we have pretty well established that this week is almost certainly not going to happen based on the NCEES meeting schedules.

It seems like we have pretty well established that this week is almost certainly not going to happen based on the NCEES meeting schedules.
I don't think there is actually a guarantee that their meeting(s) preclude the release of the results.

:thumbs:

I don't think there is actually a guarantee that their meeting(s) preclude the release of the results.
Not 100%, no.  But it's been the trend since Oct 2012.

But most importantly we haven't heard from @Baconator yet.That's the proof that its not happening soon.

Back