RI Exam Results!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
031ba5d651069f20e2a6070dfc272615.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I don't even get a bit excited when I open all these "____ Results are in!" threads. Got me the first time. But by the 4th or 5th thread its as played out as MC Hammers career. Remember: "Whatever you are, be the best at it!" If your gonna troll. be better than this.Be more creative. Really trick us hard. Aspire for troll greatness, not troll mediocrity. Study the tactics of the great SkankHunt42! ;)

I don't even get a bit excited when I open all these "____ Results are in!" threads. Got me the first time. But by the 4th or 5th thread its as played out as MC Hammers career. Remember: "Whatever you are, be the best at it!" If your gonna troll. be better than this.Be more creative. Really trick us hard. Aspire for troll greatness, not troll mediocrity. Study the tactics of the great SkankHunt42! ;)
giphy.gif

No, can't troll too hard. Too much butt hurt out there. People end up crying and having little fits. They just embarrass themselves. Is that what you want? Do you want to embarrass yourself? 

And the only thing I hate more then seeing these lies is Mr Stine, P.E. face every time I log in because of these lies.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back