NEW Giveaway - April 2018 Offer from PE Stamps

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Would like to thank one of our vendors here, PE Stamps for this giveaway for the April 2018 PE exam takers!

The first two people from each state to send PE STAMPS an email when results are released for each state will receive a $20 off coupon code! All others will receive a 15% off coupon code.

So please email : [email protected]   when you receive your results. In the email please put in the subject line:  EB.COM 50 Stamp Giveaway- Your State

Thanks again to PE Stamps and Good Luck!

Not only am I waiting anxiously for my results, but I need to see them first so I get a sweet deal...

You are really trying to make sure I have an unproductive week this week, eh?

Don't forget about this giveaway, newly minted and soon-to-be minted PE's! I got my stamp from them with this offer as well!

Would like to thank one of our vendors here, PE Stamps for this giveaway for the April 2018 PE exam takers!

The first two people from each state to send PE STAMPS an email when results are released for each state will receive a $20 off coupon code! All others will receive a 15% off coupon code.

So please email : [email protected]   when you receive your results. In the email please put in the subject line:  EB.COM 50 Stamp Giveaway- Your State

Thanks again to PE Stamps and Good Luck!
Is this happening for October 2018? Did I miss it anywhere?

Back