Can't believe I passed in Colorado

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maxresdefault.jpg

It's definitely not going to happen this week....now NEXT week maybe...there's going to be a lot of trolling for sure...so get ready ! :wacko:

pjavery said:
Last year was 35 days, so I'm refusing to let myself go crazy until after May 17th.
I definitely think this site is going to LIGHT UP on May 17...should be fun...

pjavery said:
Last year was 35 days, so I'm refusing to let myself go crazy until after May 17th.
Don't get your hopes up for a May 17th release. It'll make things worse for your sanity if that day passes without anything being released. Besides, a week later seems more realistic.

I definitely think this site is going to LIGHT UP on May 17...should be fun...
Release or not, the boards will be pretty active next week.

Spring result is always 34-35 days on Thursdays, this means may 17
And in those years, the new exam meetings were held in the first 30 days after those exams. Not the case this year: This session has three exam standard setting meetings scheduled for May 18-19.

See:

All I'm saying is that one shouldn't get their hopes up for May 17. It'll make the mental anguish so much worse during that extra week.

Just make sure to stock a twelve pack and a few bottles of your favorite whiskey/cognac/scotch.  I know I'm not going to pick up anything on the way home after exam results are posted.  

:blink:  Consuming them individually not mixed all together of course.  I did have alot of guests visit lately bringing different liquors.  Anyways I ended up stocking them in the cabinet instead.

And in those years, the new exam meetings were held in the first 30 days after those exams. Not the case this year: This session has three exam standard setting meetings scheduled for May 18-19.

See:

All I'm saying is that one shouldn't get their hopes up for May 17. It'll make the mental anguish so much worse during that extra week.
I get that it does take so long, but it seems like they should be getting MORE efficient at grading, scoring, and reporting a time goes on. 

I get that it does take so long, but it seems like they should be getting MORE efficient at grading, scoring, and reporting a time goes on. 
You'd think so, or at least get better at scheduling their meetings. This will all be a moot point by 2022 when all of the exams are converted over to CBT and the wait will be 8-10 days.

You'd think so, or at least get better at scheduling their meetings. This will all be a moot point by 2022 when all of the exams are converted over to CBT and the wait will be 8-10 days.
I'd take that bet.   Unless you meant 8-10 weeks.   It will always beeee weeks.  

Back