CA Specif Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their goal is mid-May. However, in another thread we've discussed that it might be more likely the week of 5/21 since it's the first time they're doing testing/results on a monthly basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look back you will find that for spring exam, results are released after 34 - 35 days and it is always on Thursday 

Is it 30 days from the day you took it? 

I took the CA seismic on the 14th of April

And I'm about to take the CA Surveying on the 18th of May 

So do you think I'll get both results at the same time or probably get one in May and the other one in June? 
I don't understand the new process 

Is it 30 days from the day you took it? 

I took the CA seismic on the 14th of April

And I'm about to take the CA Surveying on the 18th of May 

So do you think I'll get both results at the same time or probably get one in May and the other one in June? 
I don't understand the new process 
The goal of the board is to get results back on a monthly basis. So if you took an exam in April, the goal is for you to have a result mid-May. If you took your exam in May, you should have your result mid-June. The 30-day time frame doesn't really apply anymore.

The goal of the board is to get results back on a monthly basis. So if you took an exam in April, the goal is for you to have a result mid-May. If you took your exam in May, you should have your result mid-June. The 30-day time frame doesn't really apply anymore.
I took the exam on 2 April, however till now there is no news about the result!

Tomorrow maybe?
Both 8 hours and CA results should be out by tomorrow if you compared with days from last year April. But CA results are hard to tell since they are planning to release month to month basic. It's either this week or next week.

8 hours should be released either tomorrow or next Monday. 

Back