So like what do you think the cut score will be? Like seriously?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it does !! The cut score will be 1 point below my score... which means I will pass !!  :D

But seriously... good luck to us all !!

The usual 70% but what is really 70%.

its not exactly 56/80 is it?

I can't believe this is the first topic in the hot April 2018 thread.  I think using the term "Passing" score gives a more positive feeling.  Who started the term "cut" score anyway.  

We are not playing golf here, but I'd like a few mulligans.

Seeing the official "APR 2018" results thread gives me the....logo_poster.pngR 2018 

I can't believe this is the first topic in the hot April 2018 thread. 

Forum has only existed for like 30 min. 

And I was too busy looking for a map and dartboard to pick the first state to fall victim to the "Just heard from [state]" thread.

Yeah this was definitely a spam thread, as if you couldn't tell through the sarcastic title. Sorry, I had to do it. 

As said before, it is most probably near 70% of an agreed maximum score. That maximum score is probably something like 75-80 depending on the performance of the group.

I know nothing for sure, but Occam's Razor feels right.

I heard this year that they changed the whole scoring system because of some complaints from some of the people that failed it last year............... heard from my brothers wifes's sister who knows the person who scans the scantrons but no one knows he does because the NCEES makes him list a different company he works for on linkedin because he could be approached by people wanting to see the results so his job is super secret?? Fo-Cereal.  
secret-1142327_960_720.jpg

Back