Counting Down!!! April 2018 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If we follow last year’s pattern, the results will come out next Monday!!! This wait will eventually kill me.  :huh: :( :wacko:

Driving me nuts.  I don't want to start anything because I'm afraid I'm going to have to start studying again...this wait is miserable.

Relax, you can't do anything about it anyway.  Just go with a flow.  I, most likely failed, but I am not going to think about it  until i get results.

Yes, it was the 21st. 

Edit: Test date 4/21/17, result email notification 5/25/17. Note, my results were obtained after others obtained results earlier in the week. WI

Test date 4/13/18, result projected week of 5/14/18

Last edited by a moderator:
Weren't the results of April 2017 released on the 25th? 
Officially yes.  But we have a thread floating around that indicated results started coming out earlier.  Ill see if I can find it again...

(Assuming I'm not Crazy...)

I personally think results will be announced the week of May 21 but love the idea of it possibly happening NEXT WEEK !

I have the 17th for an early date, and the 22nd for a late date.  That's assuming 35 days from the day of the test. 

I have suggestion. Start with one beer, with increment of one, each passing day. The anxiety will increase each passing day and so will the dose. I managed it in a different way. I went to attend an Indian marriage, the party goes on for more than a week ......... Party till you get the result......................

It was actually off my mind for a while. Now that it is getting closer, I feel the anxiety building again slightly :/   

Lets just believe we are all going to see a PASS for sure. One more weeks of waiting and it will all be over.   

I actually heard too many people passed this year and they had to lower the curve to keep the flow of passing engineers down to the historic 60% number ... 

Just saying. 

@Szar did you get you information from an ncees insider? I'm sure there's an embassy somewhere he can live in...

Oh man. It's not killing me, but I am starting to feel a bit antsy. I was supremely confident after the exam, but now that time has passed I don't feel the same... plus, I was happy just to be done with it then. 

I've gathered all the books I used and separated them into two categories: the ones I want to keep for professional use, and the ones I want to try to sell (in other words, only useful for the exam, not real life). But I haven't tried to sell yet. This proves my confidence is less than 100%.

Stay busy with your life. Don't even come to this board before the result publish. This is a better way to handle this anxiety. 
Or just live in a drunk stupor for the next 2 weeks and proceed to write a book about your drunken journey, making millions and retiring from the engineering field completely with your super model wife and a small 100 Acre Plot of land in New Zealand.  

:beerchug:

Back