April 2018 Results - PE Exam Results - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Clemson CE, P.E.

April 2018 Results

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

People just aren't motivated and/or stressed out enough to care about getting their results back. We should let @EB NCEES REP know so that he can delay the results another month until everyone is properly excited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm guessing traction will pick up within the next week. No one is expecting the results yet. I imagine next week people will start getting antsy. 

i am already antsy. the idea of retaking the exam is killing me. And I am getting married in October, so i don't want to be studying during my bachelor party haha

Maybe next week... maybe.

I have my bets on May 24...

28 minutes ago, emmajuwa said:

May 21.

Yeah....the week of May 21 for sure...

• Like 1

Back to the original question... how come an "APR 2018" sub-forum been started yet? How do we make that happen?

21 hours ago, Mack Eltarhoni said:

And I am getting married in October, so i don't want to be studying during my bachelor party haha

This would be the most intellectually stimulating bachelor party ever.

Edited by squaretaper
changed challenging to stimulating

19 hours ago, Mack Eltarhoni said:

And I am getting married in October, so i don't want to be studying during my bachelor party haha

That's a whole bunch of nope right there. Just take it the next session. I delayed my exam a year because I didn't want to have studying/weding/work/honeymoon all overlapping each other.

Just keep your hopes up that you won't have to retake the exam!

17 hours ago, SacMe24 said:

I'm thinking May 22-24. If it happens on the 22nd it will be very late in the workday. 23rd or 24th would be midmorning.

17 hours ago, SacMe24 said:

Back to the original question... how come an "APR 2018" sub-forum been started yet? How do we make that happen?

That's a good question...who do we tag to make it happen?

1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

That's a whole bunch of nope right there. Just take it the next session. I delayed my exam a year because I didn't want to have studying/weding/work/honeymoon all overlapping each other.

yea, i was just bluffing haha. i can't get these things to overlap.. so i will be praying extra hard and let's see where that takes me haha

19 hours ago, SacMe24 said:

That is 16 days from now and right before M day weekend. If my praying yields one point a day, i think i will be in good shape haha :) 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, engineeringforfun said:

That's a good question...who do we tag to make it happen?

that's top secret.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

that's top secret.

Oh c'mon... I think you know the answer... :-) 

Just now, vee043324 said:

oh god now it's getting real.

Now we have a place for all the fake results threads!

:th_rockon::17::multiplespotting:

Let the games begin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tj_PE said:
35 minutes ago, vee043324 said:

oh god now it's getting real.

Poop just got real... brace yourselves !!

I'm checking my NCEES account everyday and can not stop thinking about the results.

Hopefully we get good news,

I've been out of school 30+ years and took my PE in April and found out I passed on May 25.  I took the FE two weeks ago and found out I passed the FE within 6 days.  Two days later my PE license was issued.  I studied on my own.  I put about 300 hours into the PE and about 175 hours into the FE.  I was far more worried about the FE but I think I did very well.  Of 110 questions, I outright guessed on 10, and was unsure on 10 more.  I think I got 75-85 correct, possibly as many as 88 of 110.  The PE AM session was the hardest exam of my life, and I left for lunch break thinking I got 50% right.  I think I got 30 of 40 right on the PM session of the PE.  It was a challenge re-learning Diff Eqns, matrices, Thermodynamics, etc. after so many years.  I worked hard and did not use the online review courses as I had invested $1000 in reference manuals, practice exams, solved problems workbooks and exam/application fees.  I feel a sense of relief.  I prayed often and give God the glory.  It was a long process but so worth it.  I found the FE to be far easier than the PE, even though the FE required me to review things from 35 years ago.  One can also find a lot of helpful videos on YouTube - in particular for the FE exam (e.g., Calculus, Thermo, Fluids, Statis & Dynamics, etc.). 

Sign in to follow this