April 2018 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing traction will pick up within the next week. No one is expecting the results yet. I imagine next week people will start getting antsy. 

i am already antsy. the idea of retaking the exam is killing me. And I am getting married in October, so i don't want to be studying during my bachelor party haha

Back to the original question... how come an "APR 2018" sub-forum been started yet? How do we make that happen?

And I am getting married in October, so i don't want to be studying during my bachelor party haha
That's a whole bunch of nope right there. Just take it the next session. I delayed my exam a year because I didn't want to have studying/weding/work/honeymoon all overlapping each other.

Just keep your hopes up that you won't have to retake the exam!

I have my bets on May 24...
I'm thinking May 22-24. If it happens on the 22nd it will be very late in the workday. 23rd or 24th would be midmorning.

That's a whole bunch of nope right there. Just take it the next session. I delayed my exam a year because I didn't want to have studying/weding/work/honeymoon all overlapping each other.
yea, i was just bluffing haha. i can't get these things to overlap.. so i will be praying extra hard and let's see where that takes me haha

I have my bets on May 24...
That is 16 days from now and right before M day weekend. If my praying yields one point a day, i think i will be in good shape haha :)  

Back