The wait is killing me

1 minute ago, caychanh said:

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5

or u mean press the F5 key

first one, then the other, then both

Just now, caychanh said:

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5

or u mean press the F5 key

Both are Non-value adding work, so do both please..... for consuming your time....

1 minute ago, caychanh said:

Nothing is happening on NCEES dashboard

Is that the results page? refresh whatever page it is that says "result pending" or "Awaiting results" or similar

Mr Stine keep popping up.  I must be doing something wrong.

Result still pending.

Coffee break

Just now, caychanh said:

Result still pending.

Coffee break

As a PE, 5-min interval to supervise the website is an acceptable professional performance.

F5, F5, F5, F5

oh no red box

nceesred.PNG

15 hours ago, leggo PE said:

A few years ago, I believe PA mistakenly issued licenses to people who actually had not passed the PE exam.

Holy crap, I can't imagine how devastating that must have been to people who didn't actually pass.

18 hours ago, SacMe24 said:

Somebody here got an incomplete or indeterminate result (I can't remember the exact word) from NCEES last Oct. and he was freaking out about it... he then logged to his state board and turned out a license number had been issued in his name. In the end he got a PASS from NCEES but can you imagine being in that situation after all the wait???

13 hours ago, Vel2018 said:

Here goes again, don't let them mess with your brain, if you fall for it, then you might actually fail the test....jajajja

No, that actually happened.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Yep, start reading from this post:

What a goddamn cluster. This was the epitome of their many MANY fails. :suicide::pcs:

Thanks for the follow up! I tried a quick search to find this thread, but wasn't successful and couldn't quite remember how long ago it was.

But see? I wasn't lying!

• Like 1

It happened the same exam session I passed so the date is burned into my memory.

We had three non-passers represented in that thread and I don't think any of them ever returned. Kind of makes you wonder how many people PA and PCS mind-screwed that session and how many gave up on taking the test again. :bawling:

1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

We had three non-passers represented in that thread and I don't think any of them ever returned. Kind of makes you wonder how many people PA and PCS mind-screwed that session and how many gave up on taking the test again. :bawling:

I can't even imagine this! And I took two fails before I got my pass.

This would be 1000x worse.

After reading about the premature license # issue.  I'm not going to check the Roster Board at all.  

18 minutes ago, caychanh said:

After reading about the premature license # issue.  I'm not going to check the Roster Board at all.  

you check the roaster to only make sure your name is there.

1 minute ago, pjavery said:

As someone who is waiting on industrial results, are you trying to trigger me?

Neeeeeerd!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Today isn't over yet.

yes it is

@JohnLee Am walking dead. I havent really eaten much in 4 days, and at night, am  waking up in cold sweats. thats close to death as possible.

16 minutes ago, GR8 PLUMENG said:

@JohnLee Am walking dead. I havent really eaten much in 4 days, and at night, am  waking up in cold sweats. thats close to death as possible.

Yeah, this is the dead time for me before we go into construction so this my 40th day of pain

I have been watching this thread for three or four weeks, but was only able to create an account to contribute today.

I feel as if I've come to know so many of you who have been sharing my pain over the last 6-weeks, and I am very curious how everyone made out.

I was fortunate enough to have passed - in the Computer Engineering discipline.

Edited by NY-Computer-Engineer
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 10:08 AM, NY-Computer-Engineer said:

I have been watching this thread for three or four weeks, but was only able to create an account to contribute today.

I feel as if I've come to know so many of you who have been sharing my pain over the last 6-weeks, and I am very curious how everyone made out.

I was fortunate enough to have passed - in the Computer Engineering discipline.

Congratulations! Heard computers was especially brutal going by the pass rate. 

16 hours ago, MechanicalApril17 said:

Congratulations! Heard computers was especially brutal going by the pass rate. 

Thank you.

Did they publish the pass rates for the April-2018 exams?  I could not find them listed (last I looked).

The Computer Engineering exam is subject to very wide swings in pass rates due to the small population of those taking the test.

However, it was quite brutal compared to what I expected from the NCEES sample test I purchased form them in January.  My mind was ashes as I drove back home at 6:30 pm that evening.

12 minutes ago, NY-Computer-Engineer said:

Thank you.

Did they publish the pass rates for the April-2018 exams?  I could not find them listed (last I looked).

The Computer Engineering exam is subject to very wide swings in pass rates due to the small population of those taking the test.

However, it was quite brutal compared to what I expected from the NCEES sample test I purchased form them in January.  My mind was ashes as I drove back home at 6:30 pm that evening.

https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/pass-rates/

Well, only 29 people in the whole country took it! Sheesh. That exam will be on the chopping block soon, making your PE license super rare!