PE APRIL 2018 RESULT DAY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vip-eng

Reaction score
Hello all, I hope everyone did very well on Friday. So the results for the 2018 APRIL PE Exam will be out MONDAY the 18th of June

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't a giant asteroid supposed to slam into the earth of Firday the 18th of May?

That would totally suck if that happened before the results got posted.

Well....I am here to tell you that my cousin's wife's cousin sits on the NYS Board. 

I can assure you that the results will be released on June 23rd at 5:00 pm EST. 

Well....I am here to tell you that my cousin's wife's cousin sits on the NYS Board. 

I can assure you that the results will be released on June 23rd at 5:00 pm EST. 
23!!! Holly molly!! I've looked at past years results' release dates and most of them were between 18-25th of May, and the results came before or on the same day of opening the registration for PE October, I genuinely believe the results will come out sooner than 23rd of June .

I remember last year the results came out just before the Memorial Day weekend...I hope they do it again this year..

I hope it doesn't ruin my Memorial Day weekend lol
Oh that happened to me last year...and again before Christmas.... hoping for a different outcome this time. Good luck to you sir !

PASSED FROM 1ST TIME. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP.

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH FROM THIS VIEW 
default_wub.png

zw5gNw3.jpg

PASSED FROM 1ST TIME. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP.

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH FROM THIS VIEW  :wub:

zw5gNw3.jpg
Congrats!  It doesn't get old :)

If you share it on social media, you'll get a "on this day" reminder every year and get to see it all over again 😛

Back