Good Luck on your exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Good Luck to those lucky Friday the 13th examinees!

Also by the time you finish the exam I will close most sections of the board down until the weekend - done so for your safety ;)   Please don't discuss the exam details, specifics, questions, answers, things that look like questions or answers here :D  

Try and enjoy the weekend with some cold adult beverages.. unless your British then enjoy the warm adult beverages...

The "General Discussion" form will be open, where you can talk about non exam stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
And this...
77efd64430a347a31b257a00bbf0ccde.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

x2! @ptatohed, mind blown! I must have one! :eek:ldman:
Thanks knight!

Howly cow!  I never thought the day would come.  The previous design was, what?  Like 16 years old?  Does this mean that those of us with the previous design now own a "classic"?  Worth more money?  ;)   I don't care if I have to beg, borrow, or steal..... I am getting my paws on one of these new models.  :nod:    

Thanks for sharing bly!  BTW, love the kitchen chair at the layout table!  Set up for studying, I assume?  
All are welcome for the information.

Yes, that table is from the Mrs study books; mainly those that didn't make the cut for taking to the exam.

May I humbly point out that this new pencil does fit my color prediction formula?

April of an Odd Year = BlueOctober of an Odd Year = RedApril of an Even Year = BlackOctober of an Even Year = Green

http://engineerboards.com/topic/24750-i-almost-solved-the-ncees-pencil-color-equation-but-not-quite/

You might have cracked the code under the old pencil design. With the new pencils shaking things up, they're will be a new pattern to emerge.

Just when you think it's been solved, they'll have another change.

Yeah when I walked in and saw that new pencil, I was like "wow look at that, getting classy on us!" I feel it was what propelled me to a passing score this round.

As soon as I saw the new pencil, i was like this could either be a sign that it is going to go well, or very badly.  In my case, I think the latter was true.I have this problem where as soon as Sunday came, my mind already convinced me that I need to continue studying just in case the box turn red and pretty much assumed the worst.  Does anyone else have the same issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I saw the new pencil, i was like this could either be a sign that it is going to go well, or very badly.  In my case, I think the latter was true.I have this problem where as soon as Sunday came, my mind already convinced me that I need to continue studying just in case the box turn red and pretty much assumed the worst.  Does anyone else have the same issue?
so it begins. 

relax, breathe, take a break. 

Take some time to wind down. If you want to stay in study mode try studying something for a hobby, or something that can directly benefit you at work. It will be hard to focus on studying test material if you're still second guessing all your test answers. After my last attempt ( which I passed), I had about 2 weeks of bad dreams where I showed up late for the test or I imagined that I took the same exam but my calculator was in radians for problems that required degree mode etc. 

yea, the dreams feel so real! I have had one already.  I will try to relax and hopefully time will passes by quickly.  :unsure:
Or maybe you get a piece of paper telling you that you kicked its ass.  How was the overall set up in OK?  I'll be in Edmond myself in October.

I will frame that piece of paper for sure haha.  I actually took it in Fort worth, TX since they allowed the early taking of the exam. OK allows it now, but I had already registered in TX. My friend took it in Edmond this time, and she said they get a decent size table for two people so the space/set up should not be a problem. Good luck to you in October :)  

Back