Testing, testing, is this thing on?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheesh, I thought you might have been dead.  Welcome back!

No, happy to report that I'm quite alive.

I've moved jobs a few times over the last 8 years, the most recent change being about 3 years ago.  Still living in Charleston, SC.  I work from home now but travel a fair amount.

I'm trying to remember what about my personal life I divulged on here.  Dleg, I didn't become a doctor, I came close but after talking to quite a few doctors it sounded like it would be super frustrating.  After that crazy idea, I started a company with a few other guys.  Had some fun with that, took a few hard knocks, learned some good lessons, hopefully became a little wiser, and here I am, after a couple of other quick pit stops on the career path.

I emailed back and forth with Road Guy after VT died.  I was really sorry to hear that.  He was a great guy, and he made me laugh quite a bit.

Other than that, my kids are getting older, I have a little bit of gray hair coming in, but I have been incredibly blessed.  I'm probably a little less abrasive than I once was and I am much happier.

I hope all of you are well.

timetravel1.jpg

from the past.jpg

Yo CT.  Glad to hear things are well.  Welcome back.

good to see yah back and hope things are going well! Some of the usual suspects are still around...

Nice to meet you CT.  I'm an ME in the Boston area.  Live down the road from @MA_PE.   He kicks my arse in billiards from time to time. 

Well, obviously you were here and gone before I arrived on the scene but I am wondering how "less abrasive" fits in here?  :laugh:

Back