Masters Degree with PE but no undergrad

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moerod

Reaction score
My work experience has been approved by the state and I’m prepping for the PE. I’m wondering if there is anyway to get a Masters of Civil Engineering without actually having an undergraduate degree. Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

My work experience has been approved by the state and I’m prepping for the PE. I’m wondering if there is anyway to get a Masters of Civil Engineering without actually having an undergraduate degree. Any thoughts?
I say "no." I would think that an undergraduate degree is a requirement to get into grad school. 

The closest I've seen is a Masters in Engineering Management with a Bachelors in another field. Meaning you take the prerequisites and then move on to Masters. But you have some sort of Bachelors Degree. So you met the 8 year experience? I thought that was only for Non Abet Accredited degrees and not necessarily NO degree.  

Also, which PE exam are you planning on taking? I heard the electrical PE was the easiest. 

Back