New to boards- Ian

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianholdfast

Reaction score
Hi, retiring military engineer (means I pick things up and put them down under direction) and aiming to move into some civil engineering. Have a background in road design, very rusty right now, and project management. Always looking for information, data and PDFs to learn basic civil engineering. Steep curve for me but aiming to learn as I love engineering and want to move from pushing the earth to the design side.

Thanks [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Welcome! I think you and @Road Guy might get along quite well! A lot of good discussions and knowledgeable individuals here that can hopefully provide you with some guidance. Good luck! :thumbs:

welcome and good luck integrating back into the civilian side - It can be done... Transportation is pretty much booming all around so hope you can pick something up and their are similar folks in your situation around here for advice.

welcome and good luck integrating back into the civilian side - It can be done... Transportation is pretty much booming all around so hope you can pick something up and their are similar folks in your situation around here for advice.
Thanks. I will be here to sponge all I can. Lol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Back