2011 NCEES practice exam (mechanical systems)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineer_562

Reaction score
Does anyone have the older NCEES exam from 2011, the one before the current PE practice exam offered by NCEES? And want to sell it? PDF or physical book? I am willing to pay. Thank you 

The previous version was the 2008 which is identical to the 2011, except it consolidated all three disciplines.  I assume you are looking for the 2001 practice exam?

Ramnares, thank you for your response. I am looking for the NCEES practice exam that we had before the current one.  If it is 2008, then I am looking for 2008 practice exam for mechine design.

Ramnares, thank you for your response. I am looking for the NCEES practice exam that we had before the current one.  If it is 2008, then I am looking for 2008 practice exam for mechine design.
What he is saying is, there were two publications prior to the new exam format that were the same, one in 2008 and one in 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I thought he is saying the previous exam was published in 2008 and that 2008 and 2011 are same. Thank you again.

I am looking for both or either one. Basically, I am looking for more practice exams so I can test myself before the exam. Any exam is fine. Thank you!

Thank you. I thought he is saying the previous exam was published in 2008 and that 2008 and 2011 are same. Thank you again.

I am looking for both or either one. Basically, I am looking for more practice exams so I can test myself before the exam. Any exam is fine. Thank you!
Hello.. the old format of the MDD exam has about 11 problems that do not appear in the newer version. They're still relevant to our discipline and I can send them to you if you'd like....

Back