Let's give it up for the admins and moderators

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a supporting member, I appreciate the tight ship y'all are running around here. Promptly removing spam, chaff, flotsam & jetsam, and miscellaneous nonsensical detritus keeps the quality high and the value of the boards top notch.

THANK YOU. 
you haven't read the post from the butt hurt one who trashed an entire career (ironically, a higher paying and more prestigious career than engineering). Probably the same genius who got banned years ago, whose posts are found on the "hall of fame" board, and decided to become a moderator.

surely the same type of guy driving a car he barely affords to overcompensate for his short-comings (emphasis on short :rolleyes: )

The Mods and Admis here are in the upper echelon of fair compared to most forums I've seen. You guys enforce the rules yet you aren't nazis about it. I think the problem some people have is that most of the Internet is the Wild West where the keyboard commandos can troll with no repercussions. When they come to a place that actually has rules they don't know how to behave themselves. 

The Mods and Admis here are in the upper echelon of fair compared to most forums I've seen. You guys enforce the rules yet you aren't nazis about it. I think the problem some people have is that most of the Internet is the Wild West where the keyboard commandos can troll with no repercussions. When they come to a place that actually has rules they don't know how to behave themselves. 
Indeed. The ban-hammer around here is alive and well. :thumbs:

tenor.gif

I love engineerboards.com; this song summarizes  my feelings about this board, " I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you...by the way, right away, you do things to my body, I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you."

I love engineerboards.com; this song summarizes  my feelings about this board, " I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you...by the way, right away, you do things to my body, I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you."
default_blink.gif

Back