Scheduling CA Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineeringforfun

Reaction score
Long story short, I received a notice from BPELSG at the end of December saying that my application was technically approved and that I would get a follow-up email for scheduling the two exams. It's been about a month and I haven't gotten any follow-up communication. Has anyone scheduled their exams yet?

Long story short, I received a notice from BPELSG at the end of December saying that my application was technically approved and that I would get a follow-up email for scheduling the two exams. It's been about a month and I haven't gotten any follow-up communication. Has anyone scheduled their exams yet?
Everyone approved to sit in the 2nd quarter (April - June) will be notified to schedule by email sometime in Feb-Mar.

When did you submit your application?

I submitted my application mid October and got approved at the end of December.
I see. Did you receive any emails prior to the technical approval email? Such as an email confirming that BPELSG received your application, email stating that your application was referred to technical review? If so, when?

I see. Did you receive any emails prior to the technical approval email? Such as an email confirming that BPELSG received your application, email stating that your application was referred to technical review? If so, when?
Yeah. I got an e-mail saying they received my application a few days after they actually received it (I had tracking on my package). It was referred to technical review about a month after they received the application. And approved 1 month after that. All in all took about 65-70 days for the whole process (minus scheduling the exam).

@CAPLS Were Quarter 3 authorizations to test supposed to go out yet? We're 1 week out from the quarter starting and I haven't heard a peep as far as being able to actually schedule my exam. I did get the notice that I was approved so when should i be expecting to schedule something?

@CAPLS Were Quarter 3 authorizations to test supposed to go out yet? We're 1 week out from the quarter starting and I haven't heard a peep as far as being able to actually schedule my exam. I did get the notice that I was approved so when should i be expecting to schedule something?
The initial round of notices were sent out about a week ago.  Another round should go out by the end of the week.

The initial round of notices were sent out about a week ago.  Another round should go out by the end of the week.
So I didn't get a notice and the new quarter has kicked off. I tried signing up without the notice but my ID number didn't work.

FYI, just received ATT for both exams.
Me too, but I couldn't schedule " getting a message that the identification number is wrong " I called prometric and they say to give it 24-48hours for the identifications issued by the board get to their system, she said Monday morning for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too, but I couldn't schedule " getting a message that the identification number is wrong " I called prometric and they say to give it 24-48hours for the identifications issued by the board get to their system, she said Monday morning for sure.
I registered both of my tests like 2 hrs ago. It works fine. Maybe you can give another try tomorrow.

There was an issue in that applicants had gotten their ATTs but the ID numbers weren't in Prometric's system yet as far as I know. It was resolved Friday afternoon/evening as I was able to register for both tests

Back