Ncees Practice exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the practice exam from Ncees different in 2011 & 2016
Yes, because the exam format changed. There is no longer a common AM portion to all three exams, so the 2011 practice exam will have a lot of stuff in the AM section that you no longer need.

With respect to the PM sections, there is some repetition, but the PM section in the 2011 practice exam is not exactly the same as the PM section in the 2016 exam. Nevertheless, both of them are relevant. If you have the 2011 practice exam then don't throw it away: use it for the PM and curate the AM for those topics that are relevant.

Thanks for the answer. I am prepping for Machine Design and materials for April 2018.

Thanks for the answer. I am prepping for Machine Design and materials for April 2018.
In spite of the differences that have already been pointed out on this string, the 2011 exam has about 11 questions that are still relevant to our discipline and good practice for the exam. I can send them to you if you'd like....

In spite of the differences that have already been pointed out on this string, the 2011 exam has about 11 questions that are still relevant to our discipline and good practice for the exam. I can send them to you if you'd like....
hi, can you please sen them to me. thanks @jvanoye

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear, 

please send it to me

[email protected]

Thanks,,,,

Is still still available?

thank you so much,

Back