CDT - Construction Documents Technology

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
Anyone ever take this?

Taking it with work....12 session review course and then the exam. Seems like a lot of reference materials.

Anyone ever take this?

Taking it with work....12 session review course and then the exam. Seems like a lot of reference materials.
One of my coworkers is taking a free review courses by CSI in order to sit for the exam.  He was looking for a copy of the PDPG or PRM (someone in our office had a pdf version). He told me that he will probably not sit for the exam though.  He is just trying to get free CEU's/PDH's/whatevertheycallthem for his Landscape Arch. license Cont. Ed. requirements.

I really dislike reading spec's so this would be 12 sessions of hell for me.  I don't think it would be too difficult (I could be wrong), but I feel that it would just plain suck.

Good Luck.  Let us know how it goes for you, so a write-up after you are done would be greatly appreciated. 

All these review courses are good for PE PDHs as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these review courses are good for PE PDHs as well.
Good to know.  If I need more PDH's and want to sit through the sessions I might go this route on the future.  I don't know if I could sit through 12 review sessions without falling asleeep though.   

Back