California PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tprao

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question regarding California PE. I have a Texas PE in civil and I am planning to get license in California too. I understood that I have to pass two more exams (Seismic and Surveying). 

My question is do I have to travel to California to write those exams? Or do they have any exam centers out side California. 

I am a newbie in this forum. If the same topic is already been discussed somewhere, I appreciate if someone can guide me to the link. 

Regards,

Hi all,

I have a question regarding California PE. I have a Texas PE in civil and I am planning to get license in California too. I understood that I have to pass two more exams (Seismic and Surveying). 

My question is do I have to travel to California to write those exams? Or do they have any exam centers out side California. 

I am a newbie in this forum. If the same topic is already been discussed somewhere, I appreciate if someone can guide me to the link. 

Regards,
You can test at any authorized testing center, even outside of CA.  Good luck.

http://engineerboards.com/forum/41-ca-seismicsurvey-exams/

Back