Classes start soon!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is a new year and time to get ready to achieve your PE!

PE Civil Review - Starts January 6th 

Click image to be taken to our website

PE Civil - Construction PM Module Review - Starts January 6th 

PE Civil Transportation PM Module Review - Starts January 7th 

Seismic Review For California Professional License - Starts January 13th

Surveying Review For California Professional License - Starts January 14th

[SIZE=8pt] _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I cannot thank you enough for giving this back to community and [/SIZE]also charging lot lower than any competitors. Your courses are very well precise according to the NCEES requirements. The study material is awesome and practice problems are just to the point.

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks again for all your help[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sincerely,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jaspreet M[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt] _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE]

Hi Dr. Mansour,

You will be glad to hear that I passed the PE exam in October. I self-studied your books and I just wanted to thank you again for your help.

Omor S.

[SIZE=8pt] _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE]

Thank You so much Dr. Shahin! I received a passing for the NCEES 8 hours exam, thank you for the material and lecture from  your Construction PM class!                                                                                       

David B

Hello Dr. Mansour,

Just let you know that I pass in PE exam. Thank you for your help and good material. [SIZE=11pt]  [/SIZE]Harshad P.

Dear Dr. Mansour,

I successfully passed the PE Civil Transportation Exam thanks to your amazing Transportation PM depth course. It really helped me to confidently attend the exam and answer most of the depth questions pretty easily although there were lots of looking up in the reference books questions which some of them were also in your fantastic book. I took the test in Virginia and I passed it the first time I took the examI wish you the best and success in your business and life. Thank you again.   Siavash M., Virginia 

Dr. Mansour,

Thanks so much for the class (Transportation PM) and the material. I pass the PE exam.       Todd H.

[SIZE=4pt] [/SIZE] Passpe.com resources was helpful in helping me pass the 8 hour PE Civil Construction. Dr. Mansour works hard in providing as much resources to his students as possible. This was my first time taking the exam and I was able to pass by working on all the practice problems and exams that Dr. Mansour provides. Thank You again Dr. Mansour                                                                                 David B.

I passed the PE Civil Construction exam. I will finally have the license. I thank you for all the help, guidance, inspiration and for sharing your profound knowledge and experience.

THANK YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Sincerely,

Noemi

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you Dr. Mansour. I passed the CA Seismic Exam. You are really great and your review system [/SIZE]    

[SIZE=12pt]     [/SIZE]really works.  Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

[SIZE=12pt]     [/SIZE]I'm so happy and excited.                                                                                                    Noemi      

[SIZE=4pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt] _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE]

I just wanted to let you know that I managed to pass both the surveying and seismic principles exams!  Just wanted to let you know I passed, and to thank you for the great reference manuals you created.  They were a HUGE help during both tests.  I also want to thank you for the free DVD’s you sent my way, all of which I watched and all of which helped immensely!  Finally, thank you for responding to my questions – up until an hour before my seismic exam.  You reminded me to just take a guess and move on if a question was too difficult – not to get stuck on just one question for too long – and it worked! Thank you again.[SIZE=11pt]             [/SIZE]                                                                                David B.

I am very pleased to share a good news with you that I passed my Surveying exam and now I am a Registered PE in state of California. As you know, I was stuck in Surveying exam and after joining your review course I was able to pass it this time.  Definitely, your review course material, example problems and review sessions plus the exam materials you shared time to time helped me to pass my Surveying exam.

Once again, I am very thankful to you for keen interest and passion in offering review courses for PE exam.                                                                                                                                 Umer A.

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt] _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE]

Have questions? Contact us. Click the image to submit a question via our website, www.passpe.com. Or you can call or email us! 

Back