CA Specific Exams Re-examination

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakheat

Reaction score
I sent the Re-exam application for Seismic including USPS money order to the board, How do I know if they cached the money and processed my re-exam request?  

I sent the Re-exam application for Seismic including USPS money order to the board, How do I know if they cached the money and processed my re-exam request?  
If you wrote your own check, you would know as soon as board 💰  the check on your bank account.

otherwise wait n see🤓

Did you send the refile application using usps tracking? You can check when they receive it. I had to wait 3 months before I receive the authorization to test email.

Is there anyway make sure that they received the money and approved request?
There is no approval of a re-exam request because your actual application for licensure was previously approved.  The fact you sent a money order confirms funds.  Prepare for the next exam and wait for your email with authorization to test notice.

There is no approval of a re-exam request because your actual application for licensure was previously approved.  The fact you sent a money order confirms funds.  Prepare for the next exam and wait for your email with authorization to test notice.
Thank you, I called the board and they confirmed the request and cashed the fees

Back