Professional Engineering Services (PES) - FE Prep Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamia Tahsin

Reaction score
I recently passed the FE Civil exam thanks to Dr. Shahin Mansour's prep course. His FE prep course was extremely helpful, and he provided us with all the study materials that we needed to prepare for the exam. The course covered all the topics that are included in the FE exam and he reviewed all of the material very thoroughly. His teaching style is very clear and straightforward, and he explained and helped us solve the practice problems in a way that was very easy to understand. The study materials and books that he provided contained tons of helpful practice problems and they were great for reviewing all of the important concepts for the test. His courses really prepare you to master the types of problems that are on the exam. I felt much more prepared to take the exam after attending the prep course and studying from the books that he gave us. I would not have been able to pass the exam without Dr. Mansour’s help. I highly recommend taking his prep courses for both the FE and PE exams.  

Back