• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Environmental Engineering Books For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UGAengineer

Reaction score
Hi All!

I passed the PE this past October, and no longer need some of my materials. A list of everything I have for sale is below. Payments can be made via invoice on PayPal.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

• Wastewater Engineering, 5th edition; Metcalf & Eddy (International Edition - 2 book set; some notes referring to the NCEES practice exams are made in the borders)
  • PPI Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam, 3rd Edition; Lindeburg (no markings of any kind)
  • PPI Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams, 3rd Edition; Lindeburg (no markings of any kind)
  • PPI Environmental Engineering Solved Problems, 3rd Edition; Lindeburg (no markings of any kind)
  • Intoduction to Environmental Engineering, 5th Edition; Davis & Cornwell (Indian edition; Notes made by me and previous owner(s)  in book - very good book for studying)
  • NCEES Environmental Engineering Sample Questions & Solutions (2004 edition [practice exam] - notes made by previous owner)
  • NCEES PE Environmental Engineering Practice Exam, 2011 edition (no markings of any kind)
  • Environmental Engineering Dictionary, 4th Edition; C.C. Lee (no markings of any kind)

Back