• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Engineering Manuals and books along with Construction Depth books.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian.j.h

Reaction score
Below is the list of books I'm selling. I took the test in October this year and passed using most all of these. I also have the current Civil Engineering Reference manual Listed on Ebay but will sell outside if wanted, forgot I had an account here when I started the listing. I put together the list of books I had and searched the web to see what the cheapest prices out there are right now on amazon or ppi or where ever and I have tried to list mine a little cheaper. 

The CERM is listed on ebay for $200+Shipping right now. 

Below is my book list and asking price. All of these are cheaper than I found anywhere on amazon or PPI or ebay. 

If someone wants it all we can work out a better deal and I'll throw in the NCEES Construction practice exam that they sell for like $30 or $40 with the package. It has some pencil marking on it, but still in great shape. 

Quick reference for Civil PE 9th edition                                                                   $70.00

Construction Depth Reference manual 2nd edition                                             $145.00

6 minute solutions Civil PE construction Depth problems 2nd edition             $55.00

Construction Depth Practice Exams 2nd Edition:                                                 $50.00

Civil Engineering Solved Problems 8th                                                                   $45.00 

Civil PE Practice Examination 6th Edition                                                              $75.00

Engineering Unit Conversions 4th Edition                                                                         $20.00

April 2017 Edition 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations               $25.00 

ASCE 37-14 Design Loads on Structures During Construction                       $50.00

ACI SP-4 Formwork For Concrete 8th Edition                                                     $200.00 

All my books are in great shape, some paper back books may have a light crease on the cover from being opened and used like any paperback. In a few of the books there is some very light pencil marking, but that's only on very few pages and only a few of the books. If I get time I may even clean it up, just trying to represent it all accurately. 

I have pictures but they are on my phone not on my work computer, best advice is pm me with your email and I can email them to you of any books you want to see. Prices are OBO but do not include shipping. I'm guessing shipping to be between $2-$4.00 but I'm not sure until have envelopes and zip codes. 

I'm in Hampstead NC(near Wilmington NC), open to local pickup, or will ship. 

Thanks!

I also forgot to list that I have the PPI Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering Exam 15th edition

Below is the list of books I'm selling. I took the test in October this year and passed using most all of these. I also have the current Civil Engineering Reference manual Listed on Ebay but will sell outside if wanted, forgot I had an account here when I started the listing. I put together the list of books I had and searched the web to see what the cheapest prices out there are right now on amazon or ppi or where ever and I have tried to list mine a little cheaper. 

The CERM is listed on ebay for $200+Shipping right now. 

Below is my book list and asking price. All of these are cheaper than I found anywhere on amazon or PPI or ebay. 

If someone wants it all we can work out a better deal and I'll throw in the NCEES Construction practice exam that they sell for like $30 or $40 with the package. It has some pencil marking on it, but still in great shape. 

Quick reference for Civil PE 9th edition                                                                   $70.00

Construction Depth Reference manual 2nd edition                                             $145.00

6 minute solutions Civil PE construction Depth problems 2nd edition             $55.00

Construction Depth Practice Exams 2nd Edition:                                                 $50.00

Civil Engineering Solved Problems 8th                                                                   $45.00 

Civil PE Practice Examination 6th Edition                                                              $75.00

Engineering Unit Conversions 4th Edition                                                                         $20.00

April 2017 Edition 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations               $25.00 

ASCE 37-14 Design Loads on Structures During Construction                       $50.00

ACI SP-4 Formwork For Concrete 8th Edition                                                     $200.00 

All my books are in great shape, some paper back books may have a light crease on the cover from being opened and used like any paperback. In a few of the books there is some very light pencil marking, but that's only on very few pages and only a few of the books. If I get time I may even clean it up, just trying to represent it all accurately. 

I have pictures but they are on my phone not on my work computer, best advice is pm me with your email and I can email them to you of any books you want to see. Prices are OBO but do not include shipping. I'm guessing shipping to be between $2-$4.00 but I'm not sure until have envelopes and zip codes. 

I'm in Hampstead NC(near Wilmington NC), open to local pickup, or will ship. 

Thanks!

Hello Sir, 

I am interested in your used books. Now I work overseas (Macau/Hong Kong) yet skipped Civil-PE for

almost 8 yrs. All my PPI study materials were out of date. Viewing your selling list:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bjoehard/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

(1) You got 10 books, but I've already have CERM 12th-Ed ;-p shameful)....is it OK if I just

purchase #4~#10 books (totally 7)? (2) I used PayPal to purchase Seismic+Survey books, and it worked

fine with for the seller in  North Carolina. (3) Will you do Priority-Mail International ($33.95)?

Please e-mail me for detail <[email protected]> as I have budget limit. Many thanks!

Hello Sir, 

I am interested in your used books. Now I work overseas (Macau/Hong Kong) yet skipped Civil-PE for

almost 8 yrs. All my PPI study materials were out of date. Viewing your selling list:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bjoehard/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

(1) You got 10 books, but I've already have CERM 12th-Ed ;-p shameful)....is it OK if I just

purchase #4~#10 books (totally 7)? (2) I used PayPal to purchase Seismic+Survey books, and it worked

fine with for the seller in  North Carolina. (3) Will you do Priority-Mail International ($33.95)?

Please e-mail me for detail <[email protected]> as I have budget limit. Many thanks!
Which books specifically would you like to buy? 

As an update to this I have sold the OSHA 29 CFR1926.

Also since I didn't mention it, the CERM I have is the 15th edition. 

Which books specifically would you like to buy? 

As an update to this I have sold the OSHA 29 CFR1926.

Also since I didn't mention it, the CERM I have is the 15th edition. 
Thanks for the prompt reply after New Year 2018! (I was waiting for your reply).

To be frank, did you read most of the book(s) and simply pass it at 1st attempt?

I only have "Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module by Ruwan Rajapakse,

PE, CCM, CCE, AVS and found ONE book is not that useful. (Books I want: (A) Construction

Depth Practice Exam 2nd Edition For the Civil PE ($65) (B) Six-Minute Solution for Civil PE

Exam: ($85). (I can probably just afford those 2 books with PayPal....)No CERM required. Was just

wondering if any questionnaires appeared in the "Real Test" :)  Again, 2 books, and you

may ship them to Northridge CA to my boyfriend's place. Please e-mail me if you want to

negotiate with the price and shipping method. Tks!

Again, JUST those 2: 

(A) Construction Depth Practice Exam 2nd Edition For the Civil PE ($65) 

(B) Six-Minute Solution for Civil PE Exam: ($85). Really can't afford 3rd.

Also not to disturb you but I bought some of the Survey books and

passed it 12 yrs ago. Construction is NEW :-(

SurveyStarbucksBellavita.jpg

Thanks for the prompt reply after New Year 2018! (I was waiting for your reply).

To be frank, did you read most of the book(s) and simply pass it at 1st attempt?

I only have "Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module by Ruwan Rajapakse,

PE, CCM, CCE, AVS and found ONE book is not that useful. (Books I want: (A) Construction

Depth Practice Exam 2nd Edition For the Civil PE ($65) (B) Six-Minute Solution for Civil PE

Exam: ($85). (I can probably just afford those 2 books with PayPal....)No CERM required. Was just

wondering if any questionnaires appeared in the "Real Test" :)  Again, 2 books, and you

may ship them to Northridge CA to my boyfriend's place. Please e-mail me if you want to

negotiate with the price and shipping method. Tks!
I passed on first attempt, but I also took a prep course in my studying. I used the reference books a lot for equations and some examples. The Construction Reference book I have listed here for sale has a lot of good information in it. If you really learn how to used it you don't need some of the other recommended texts, but the other texts explain the theory that the reference book just provides equations and brief explanation. That helps on the test though for quick lookup. The practice exams book was good help too, I did a lot of practice problems then the last few weeks before the exam I just did as many practice exams as I could. The book I'm selling has a few problems that are likely not on the NCEES exam, but it was very good practice with the problems being a little harder than the real test. If you can do them well then you should be good on the exam

I could definitely sell you Construction Depth Practice exam and the 6 Minute Solutions. How about $140+shipping? I also have in the NCEES practice exam, it has one morning and one afternoon just like the real test and sold by NCEES (They sell it for $40)  I'll throw it in and sell the bundle $160+shipping if you want it too

i'll message you
Just saw all your 2 possible offers. Again, I am more interested in $140 for 2 books (the only 2 books I really need it)

then if possible, e-mail me to <[email protected]> so we may discuss about possible PayPal method and the

mailing address in Northridge (sorry I am working in Hong-Kong+Taiwan for Bechtel now. But already registered for

April 2018 test, so really need those books to get out of the "Vicious Cycle" (LOL). Thank you! 

i'll message you
Sounds like we are all set with the 2 books with $140 (including shipping or +/- postage adjustment). Once the snow is gone 

I get less busy from work, we can arrange PayPal around Jan-10/11. No need to deliver the parcel before you get the money. Tks!

Bump

I still have the Construction Depth reference manual, 

ACI SP4/ ACI 347

Civil PE practice examination 6th

Civil engineering solved problems, 

and the Quick reference for the Civil PE

Still have the books listed above Also have an ACI 318-08 forsale for $30+shipping

Still have the books listed above Also have an ACI 318-08 forsale for $30+shipping
I pm you. please let me know if you get it.

Still have these books. Open to offers! need to sell, as I have had some unplanned for repairs to my car recently and need the extra money back in my pocket!!! 

Back