CA New P.E. License Lookup

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspire PE

Reaction score
Any chance ... database will be updated tonight  and see our name .... I can’t wait to make my P.E. stamp. Any past pro shed some light?

Any chance ... database will be updated tonight  and see our name .... I can’t wait to make my P.E. stamp. Any past pro shed some light?
It's probably going to be tomorrow at the earliest. I have a project tomorrow afternoon, would be great to be able to use one of my "PE" business cards in CA for the first time!! I live here but am licensed in several other States - been so frustrating to not be able to say PE in the home country!!

It's probably going to be tomorrow at the earliest. I have a project tomorrow afternoon, would be great to be able to use one of my "PE" business cards in CA for the first time!! I live here but am licensed in several other States - been so frustrating to not be able to say PE in the home country!!
Fingers crossed. Hope Board finalized the list before releasing results. 

What do we do after passing all the exams?  Do we automatically become licensed?  Is there some other paperwork we have to do?

Anybody saw their name on lookup database, I you got ur results yesterday?

No update yet. last number issued was 87,996. As @CAPLS had previously mentioned, it'll probably be the next few days. Hang tight everyone. 

I've just passed all the tests, and have found my license number on the updated list. However, it is expiring in March 31, 2018. 

Does this mean I have to start my renewal process soon?

I've just passed all the tests, and have found my license number on the updated list. However, it is expiring in March 31, 2018. 

Does this mean I have to start my renewal process soon?
Yes, the Board will send you an email with the renewal information a month or two before your current licenses expires. Just wait to hear from the Board.

Back