PPI Review Courses Are Awesome. Listen To What People Are Saying

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
https://ppi2pass.com/prep-course

[SIZE=11pt]To all the staff at PPI:

I took your S.E. Exam Review course (recorded lectures, not live) this Summer and Fall in preparation for October's S.E. Exam with NCEES.  I just wanted to extend a personal thank-you to your staff and to, in particular, the instructors of that course.  They are excellent.  

The class is well-organized and I can tell much thought was put into the lecture preparation.  I feel better prepared for my career as a structural engineer as a result of your course and - certainly - it enabled me to pass the exam, too.

Should you ever want an additional instructor, I would be curious to know what is involved.  But whatever the case - a HUGE THANK YOU to your PPI team.  

Respectfully Yours,
Brian [/SIZE]

I would also like to convey the very positive experience I had in taking PPI's PE Chemical exam which helped me pass (I believe) the Illinois PE Chemical exam on Jan 29th--I will confirm with you by next week.   With that said, though, my PPI prep experience may not be typical since it fell in the transition between PE exam formats.  PPI was not able to offer me any live webinars because they were transitioning their training materials at the time; consequently, I couldn't officially take advantage of the PPI guarantee.  Nevertheless, I did the bulk of my training by viewing a pre-recorded webinar from Spring-2016 taught by Adam Williamson--who did an excellent job by the way (I see he is also teaching the current Spring 2018 course).  As part of this course of study, I did all the assigned homeworks, all the 6-minute solutions problems and took both PPI's practice exam and the NCEES practice exam.  I felt well prepared from completing just these materials alone.  But in late November, I also had the chance to be a Beta tester for PPI's new computer-based training platform.  Overall, I really liked this new platform, primarily because it simulated the actual computer-based exam experience quite well.  I wound up filling three 80-page spiral notebooks over the course of 6 months of training, which now will become a great resource for me going forward.  

Best regards,

Fred

Back