EET Prep course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLMIKE88

Reaction score
Very happy to say I took and passed the construction PE exam in October 2017.  For anyone looking for a great prep course, look into EETUSA.com.  Samir was a great teacher and really helped me prepare for the depth portion of the exam.  My first attempt back in April, I self studied and failed.  With EET's binder and online lectures, everything was already there and organized for you.  Samir was readily available for questions and responded quickly to emails.  

As I'm sure you've already found out, reference material and prep courses for the exam are not cheap.  But I have to say this course was worth every penny.  I believe they will let you retake the course for free as well if you don't pass the first time, which is nice to know. 

I studied for approximately 3 months averaging 25 hours per week.  (2 hours weeknights, 10 hours on Saturday and 5 hours on Sunday).  I used the depth binder that EET provided and went through each lecture, making my own notes and working each problem along the way.  The on demand was nice, because I could pause while working problems, or go back to re listen to a topic I didn't understand.  I worked all practice problems and also took a Saturday to work the practice exam they provided.  Samir graded and reviewed the practice exams which helped a lot.   

Good luck to everyone who is preparing!  Put in the work and you'll have no problems with it. 

I took and passed the exam in October also. Samir was beyond helpful and EET did a great job to prepare students.

I'm another person who took EET depth and passed in October. One thing I would like to add to the original review is that if you take the webinar version of the class, you will have on-demand access to the recording within 24 hours of each class.  If you register for on demand for the October 2018 exam, you will be listening to the recordings from the April 2018 webinar class. 

Back