• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Electrical Power material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rg1

Reaction score
I have pdf of CI-4 sets(320Questions) @ 50;
                        NCEES (80Q)- @30
                        PPI Two sets(160Questions)@60; 
                        Graffeo (80Q) @40
                        Kaplan (80Q) @40
I also have pdf of NESC, Wildi, Chapman, Beaty, Grainger, Glover, Sleva etc. of different editions, some with solutions to the problems. I found all of them very useful. 
I have printed and bound Wildi and NESC.
I have my own notes which were very useful during exam. Then I have other misc material for free. 
Total I spent around $650-700 and would like to recover $350 + (shipping in case of printed & bound materials)

NCEES (80Q)- @30
                        Graffeo (80Q) @40
                        Kaplan (80Q) @40
I also have pdf of NESC, Wildi, Chapman, Beaty, Grainger, Glover, Sleva etc. of different editions, some with solutions to the problems. I found all of them very useful. 
I have my own notes which were very useful during exam. Then I have other misc material for free. 
Total I spent around $650-700 and would like to recover $350 + (shipping in case of printed & bound materials)

Hey @rg1, glad you passed as well. It was great to discuss topics through the studying period.

NCEES (80Q)- @30
                        Graffeo (80Q) @40
                        Kaplan (80Q) @40

Hi rg1, I am interested in the CI set 1-4

Back