Recomending EET for PE class

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali Alaeipour

Reaction score
I attended PE preparation classes and had taken the exam before, so I was kind of familiar with exam materials and teaching methods. Mr. Samir Ead’s Transportation Depth classes and his teaching style and dedication were totally different from others.  He is a hardworking teacher who uses evert minute of his class to teach you valuable tips for the exam. He makes himself available to the students and even when you email him a question, he replies quickly with a comprehensive response. I passed  PE after taking his class.

Keep this in mind that it is almost impossible to cover all exam topics in PE review classes and books, but I believe EET have covered the majority of the exam questions.

Samir is the man!

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

I second the recommendation for EET. It is not as heavily advertised as others, but look around and you will find that people highly recommend the class. I'm very happy I took the on-demand course. I just responded to a post about repeat test takers in the Oct. 2017 Board about my second attempt at the test and using EET to prep. Great course, great notes, great value. Best of luck!

IF you want to pass the PE-Transportation depth...look no further. EET is the way to go with professor Samir. He is absolutely the best. I took 2 other big name review courses and failed the PE. i took this course and PASSED. i would email him sometimes at 10pm and he would reply that same night. i don't know wha else to say besides that he is so through with his explanations and if you don't get something...he will not give up on you. if it wasn't for Samir i wouldn't have passed and obviously me putting in the work (i studied 690 hours starting June lol but then again...i was never a 4.0 student). He not only is extremely knowledgable but he is so very nice. i never write reviews but i was so excited i emailed him that i passed and offered to do a testimonial or whatever. the only way for me to let people know he is an amazing instructor is by leaving this comment on here (joined engineerignboards today just to leave this comment).

IF you want to pass the PE-Transportation depth...look no further. EET is the way to go with professor Samir. He is absolutely the best. I took 2 other big name review courses and failed the PE. i took this course and PASSED. i would email him sometimes at 10pm and he would reply that same night. i don't know wha else to say besides that he is so through with his explanations and if you don't get something...he will not give up on you. if it wasn't for Samir i wouldn't have passed and obviously me putting in the work (i studied 690 hours starting June lol but then again...i was never a 4.0 student). He not only is extremely knowledgable but he is so very nice. i never write reviews but i was so excited i emailed him that i passed and offered to do a testimonial or whatever. the only way for me to let people know he is an amazing instructor is by leaving this comment on here (joined engineerignboards today just to leave this comment).
Did you sign up both for both Breadth and Transportation Depth?

Thanks. I took a free repeat course from SOPE  and will be taking the PE  for the 2nd time in October. I am not looking forward to taking it for the 3rd time. If I do fail the 2nd time, I will definitely sign up for the EET. Again, I have been out of school since 97. I am more concern with the morning topic than the afternoon. I took too much time and did not do well because of making an educated guess. I took WRE for the afternoon portion. I did well on the Hydrology/Hydraulics but total stunk it with the Environmental.

Back