SE Results are Out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Virginia is out.
Sorry to hear the results were unfavorable, was this your first time and bridges or buildings?

going with the pass rates, especially from last time, there is about an 80% chance that people will take this exam more than one time so dont feel bad.

Yeah...it was my first time with Buildings.  I believe I am going to split Vertical and Lateral the next time, and work a LOT more problems.

New York is out.  Failed both days.  Surprised on some of my results but can't say I deserved to pass.  I will say I found it ridiculously hard.

Heck yeah!!!!! Results are out in Georgia! Passed both on the first try! Can't believe it because I felt like I got my butt kicked!
Congrats!

I love hearing about people who get pleasantly surprised like this.  Buildings or Bridges?

I did Buildings. The amount and difficulty of ASSHTO questions in the AM on both days really had me worried. There were also several questions on both days in the PM that threw me for a loop. Honestly, I'm still in shock, albeit a happy shock lol. 

Congrats to all that end up passing.  If you did not pass just remember, this is the most difficult engineering exam that NCEES produces.  With experience and additional study, you will get there! 

Glad to see a fellow Yellow Jacket "GTJacket" has passed. Congrats!

New York is out.  Failed both days.  Surprised on some of my results but can't say I deserved to pass.  I will say I found it ridiculously hard.
Ooof, not fun for sure but a lot of us have been there. Still you now know what worked for your studies and what didn't you'll now be able to double down and be twice as prepared next time.

Yeah...it was my first time with Buildings.  I believe I am going to split Vertical and Lateral the next time, and work a LOT more problems.
Working problems was what helped me pass the most when I didn't pass the first time. I like your idea of splitting them up, should help focus your studies. Especially with the code changes the extra time will be useful.

Nebraska is released.  Passed SE - Lateral for Buildings. 

Passed SE- Gravity in the Spring, so all of the studying after hours is officially over.
Woohoo! Congratulations for seeing it through to the end. Good to have it all over, no?

Heck yeah!!!!! Results are out in Georgia! Passed both on the first try! Can't believe it because I felt like I got my butt kicked!
Wow! Color me impressed as that's not an easy feat. Definitely celebrate that.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for results. So far the few PPI review course takers this Fall who have reported back to me said they passed so hopefully this exam works out to be a more favorable one in terms of the passing rate.

Back