HVAC Materials for PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GR8 PLUMENG

Reaction score
After 2 attempts at TFS PE test, am thinking about switching to HVAC. Am looking for Six min solutions and NCEES practice exams at a reasonable price to gauge the level of difficulty. Send me a private message if you are willing to part ways with your books.

Thank you

I'm going to hold onto my review books. For what it is worth, I took the HVAC & Refrigeration test and passed on my 1st try. What I found extremely helpful were the review videos from PPI (Video Review for the Mechanical PE HVAC & Refrigeration Exam). This guy was spot on when it came to what to study for on the test. He goes into great depth on Psychrometrics and Refrigeration problems. 

I took a another review course as well, and it paled in comparison to the value i got out of these videos. I would not have passed without them. 

https://ppi2pass.com/video-review-for-the-mechanical-pe-hvac-refrigeration-exam.html

After 2 attempts at TFS PE test, am thinking about switching to HVAC. Am looking for Six min solutions and NCEES practice exams at a reasonable price to gauge the level of difficulty. Send me a private message if you are willing to part ways with your books.

Thank you
hi

I cant message you for some reason.

Muad, Ph.D., LEED AP

Back