PA Licenses are going out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man,

this is a painstakingly slow process.  

On a side note, how did you figure this out OP?

If they are adding in ascending order, they have only made it from PE086822 to PE086834 in the last hour. We could all be waiting awhile.

its the strategy my coworker used to find out he passed before the notification went out, and it looks to be working again.  he said they did like 200 in 30 minutes back then tho.. hopefully it speeds up

They go out in alphabetical order of your last name or is it random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fc03263ddb0890ea84125a4c6e346e05.jpg

Passed woo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the lady at the board told me on monday i passed, but man it feels good seeing the green pass on NCEES

now just need my official license number on pals and i can change my email signature and scratch out the EIT on my business cards

Has everyone gotten a license number in PALS? I have the NCEES notification, but no update on PALS.

nothing for me either.  they only added about 70 licenses since i made this post.  looked like about 10 ppl got them after the exam, the other 60 were other people applying from other states from comity

nothing for me either.  they only added about 70 licenses since i made this post.  looked like about 10 ppl got them after the exam, the other 60 were other people applying from other states from comity
I'm not from PA but are the licenses from folks who passed the April 2017 exam? or Oct 2017?

Does anyone else go in at the end of the day and see what PE# they are up to? I do.....averaging about 3 names a day still : (

i check like 15 times a day, i wanna order a stamp, get new business cards, and change my email signature

Back