Thank you EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fujichan

Reaction score
I wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU to all you EB-er's.

- You all supported me when I was down after failing multiple times

- You all kept me sane....well, allowed me to vent my insanity (which saved the people around me)

- You let me sing Christmas carols without abandon - JINGLE F-ING BELLS PEOPLE, JINGLE F-ING BELLS

It was a struggle, but this test chapter of my life is over....now on to the real responsibility (and MORE SPAMMING) right?

Many Many Many Congratulations to all that passed. For those that didn't - I've been there, just keep at it, I promise you will get there in the end.

Thanks again guys,  :wub:

R u serious? I know you are trolling 
tenor.gif

- You all kept me sane....well, allowed me to vent my insanity (which saved the people around me)

- You let me sing Christmas carols without abandon - JINGLE F-ING BELLS PEOPLE, JINGLE F-ING BELLS

It was a struggle, but this test chapter of my life is over....now on to the real responsibility (and MORE SPAMMING) right?

Many Many Many Congratulations to all that passed. For those that didn't - I've been there, just keep at it, I promise you will get there in the end.

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO Fujichan!

Huge congratulations for passing!  Thanks for the encouragement to those who still need to take it another time :p  

Back