New PE's - See Link for Stamp vendor discount...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Would like to thank one of our vendors here, PE Stamps for this giveaway for the October 2017 PE exam takers!

The first person from each state to send PE STAMPS an email when results are released for each state will receive a $20 off coupon code! All others will receive a 15% off coupon code.

So please email : [email protected]   when you receive your results. In the email please put in the subject line:  EB.COM 50 Stamp Giveaway- Your State

Thanks again to PE Stamps and Good Luck!

Sent my email from Colorado. Anyone have advice on which stamp type they like to get? Self-inking vs. rubber with ink pad, etc?

Also, to people ordering their stamps...

It's a minor thing and may not matter to you, but you may have the option to choose whether you want it to say "Professional Engineer", "Registered Professional Engineer", or "Licensed Professional Engineer". Ask around your office to see what people have on their stamps. You may like how one of the terms looks better than another. I chose "Registered Professional Engineer" for my stamp because I like my stamp looking a little more full (for comparison, my coworker got "Professional Engineer" and always lamented that it looked a little bare, in his opinion). If you're the type to do so, create an AutoCAD version of your stamp to see how everything will potentially layout, especially if you are deciding what name you're putting on there (middle initial or no, for example).

Sent my email from Colorado. Anyone have advice on which stamp type they like to get? Self-inking vs. rubber with ink pad, etc?
self inking that flips around. i feel so powerful when i stamp something. it's very authoritative!! BAM STAMPED

not that i've stamped anything other than my codes at this point. lol.

(the max stamp style on their site)

Did anyone hear back from these guys? I emailed yesterday and haven't heard anything yet.....I can barely contain myself - must.get.stamp.now.

(Probably be too chicken to use it for a while, but it'll at least be mine, all mine)

Yes, I emailed them yesterday afternoon, Got the coupon to get a free rubber Stamp ( $20) since i was the first person to email from CT !!!

I sent the e-mail on Wednesday (SC) and received the coupon code the next day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back