Greetings from Alaska

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35538

Reaction score
Howdy All,

After hearing about this site seven years ago (yes, that's right, SEVEN) from my husband, I finally decided to join. :D It is easier to read the posts now with my own account! Haha! I took the Oct 2017 Civil Geotech PE exam and I am still waiting for my test results. It seems the Alaska presence is severely lacking on EB, so I wanted to post when the results are out. Which hopefully will happen soon...

Cheers!

Hi (again) Mrs. Blybrook and welcome! Alaska represent! A few other from there are @Dleg (though he's a short-timer) and @akwooly.

And actually, LadyFox and I were there back in May for a 7-day cruise that went to Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan. It was a great time with a few other EB folks. :thumbs:

Hi there, thanks for the welcome. That is awesome that you made it up north! I think hubby may have mentioned something about that. He also told me there a whopping two other folks on EB from AK. I may have to recruit a few ppl one of these days....

Welcome, @mrs blybrook! It's always nice to see new faces around the site. Here's to hoping your results are what you're looking for!
Thanks, I sure am hoping for positive results. I would prefer there not be a round two, but I have been mentally preparing myself for that (likely) possibility. I thought I was prepared till I saw what sort of nonsense was in my PM session (Geotech)...meh, I did my best, we'll see if it was good enough.

Thanks! I most unfortunately got a big fat red fail! Dammit. Oh well. I know what I will be doing with the next four months of my life....I was hoping I could put away the big folding table with all my books sitting on it in the living room....hahaha Nope!

Thanks! I most unfortunately got a big fat red fail! Dammit. Oh well. I know what I will be doing with the next four months of my life....I was hoping I could put away the big folding table with all my books sitting on it in the living room....hahaha Nope!
bummer! But not uncommon! Take a big rest and then get back at it. you got this!

bummer! But not uncommon! Take a big rest and then get back at it. you got this!
Yeah, I know, but I was hoping (like everyone else!) to be "special" so I wouldn't have to repeat the process in April...lol I have been enjoying my rest lately and will hit the books in Jan.

Yeah, I know, but I was hoping (like everyone else!) to be "special" so I wouldn't have to repeat the process in April...lol I have been enjoying my rest lately and will hit the books in Jan.
you ARE special though! :D  but understood. just don't let it get you too down. I passed take 2. you can too!!

you ARE special though! :D  but understood. just don't let it get you too down. I passed take 2. you can too!!
Thanks, I am good....I was mentally preparing myself for failure the past two days....lol

Back