What is everyone doing this weekend?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rleon82

Now that I cannot sit behind my desk at work surfing between our two sites to see when the results are coming in... :drunk:

What is everyone else going to do this weekend?

Last edited:
Hello there,

I think I will work. My family is in Puerto Rico and I am home alone. Nothing better to do so I think I will go to work to stay out of troubles.

Are you from FL? If this is your state expect results by June 22nd - June 23rd. OK...I know what you are thinking.... :banhim:

Sorry...

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!! ;guns;

I think I will study just in case.

1088.gif

Who am I kidding.

1056.gif

&

sport06.gif

Spending time with the kids, my wife is out of state for continuing ed.

Might put them in my Camaro and go to a car show.

B)

Working on the new fence, thanks to Katrina.

Also cleaning up and straightening up around the house for the new arrival. I hope the results get here before the baby. But now I'm wondering. :dunno:

Ed

Last edited:
Working on the new fence, thanks to Katrina.
Also cleaning up and straightening up around the house for the new arrival. I hope the results get here before the baby. But now I'm wondering. :dunno:

Ed
I can't even imagine how bad it must have been during the hurricane. I saw some photos with cars on the trees and boats in the middle of the hwy..and i couldnt believe it. I am going to Diamondhead (client) next week to help them with rehabilitation work.

Take care

Meers

I'm meeting my girlfriend in Kennesaw, Ga. We are celebrating her birthday.

:drunk: :tone: :ass: :cig:

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll just be another weekend of the same old stuff for me. I'll be attempting to save our lawn and attacking the crabgrass, followed by some gardening work. Then, in between the usual cooking, cleaning, & playing with the boys, I'll attempt to study for the GRE. Pretty exciting stuff huh? NOT! :cry:

In-laws coming to town :drunk: Daughter's high school graduation party this w/e. We'll all be trapped inside since it is raining all w/e here in VT

I'm meeting my girlfriend in Kennesaw, Ga. We are celebrating her birthday.
:drunk: :tone: :ass: :cig:
next time to come to town give us a "Holla", I am a few miles from Kennesaw :beerchug

Back