Meanwhile in Alaska...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried contacting the office? I recall that they are usually pretty good about informing their constituents so long as they're not over-constrained with other duties.

Have you tried contacting the office? I recall that they are usually pretty good about informing their constituents so long as they're not over-constrained with other duties.
Do you mean informing them of their score? Over the phone?

And be sure to see the update that the OP posted in the results map thread.

I received an email earlier today from the State Board stating that NCEES will release the Alaska results on Wed, Dec. 6 and the results should be in our NCEES account tomorrow. So we will just have to be patient a little while longer here....

I don't know if the Mrs wants to check her email this morning or not.  I'll be sure to find out when I get home from the office though...

What?! We can't wait that long! :D
I checked....good thing we drank last night....I failed. :( I was sooo prepared!!! Crappy Geotech exam.....lol Guess my life will consist of lots more studying again. At least this site lets me know I am not alone in the pile of repeat takers....there is hope we can all pass eventually....thanks everyone!

Back