• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: PPI Mechanical PE books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdw6813

Reaction score
I have three PPI Mechanical PE books for sale.  I used these and the MERM to study and passed the PE on my first try.  Prices include shipping to lower 48.

Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam - 2nd edition, release 10.  I purchased this new, it is in mint condition. - SOLD

Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam (HVAC and Refrigeration Problems) - 5th edition, release 4.  I purchased this new, it is in mint condition. - SOLD

Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam - 13th edition, release 3.  I purchased this used.  It's in great condition, no torn pages or spills, etc.  Only thing is there's some writing (in pencil) on the first couple of pages of Ch. 1. - SOLD

ALL BOOKS ARE SOLD.

Any questions or if you would like to see additional photos, just let me know.  PayPal only, please. 

Thanks for looking.

PE-books.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I should mention that I am open to offers.  Hate to see these go to waste.

Also, I have a 2016 NCEES Practice Exam that I wrote in but I will throw it in for free if the buyer wants it.

I should mention that I am open to offers.  Hate to see these go to waste.

Also, I have a 2016 NCEES Practice Exam that I wrote in but I will throw it in for free if the buyer wants it.
If yoy have HVAC pdf Materials i will buy from you.

Back