CA Specific Exams - Page 31 - OCT 2017 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Bakheat

CA Specific Exams

I PASSED SEISMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was seriously the hardest thing I have ever done. I can't believe it. I failed this exam twice after I was sure I had passed, so this round I didn't let my hopes get up at all. I think the board chooses candidates at random to pass.

To anyone that didn't pass, I honestly know how you feel, I know it sucks. But hang in there.

Thanks to this forum for the advice and the solid spamming.  

1 minute ago, Kiosade said:

I hope not... I haven't even got the first email yet 😞

First letter of last name?

1 minute ago, cal91 said:

IDK. I'm guessing people who failed are not going to be as excited to post. Which explains the lack of representation

True. Welp nothing to do but wait for them to send the refile link... Uhh I mean results 😉

3 minutes ago, Cooltrane55 said:

PASS!  Finally, after 6 times!!  Seismic alone, now on to Surveying!  

Dude, that is awesome. So happy you hung in there.

I passed as well! Now to wait for the Surveying results...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doubleH said:

Dude, that is awesome. So happy you hung in there.

This is easily the most difficult time I've had with a test.  I would encourage anyone who doesn't pass to keep trying and keep trying to learn from your previous experience!  Best wishes to all!

I cannot believe I failed. I felt like I did okay after the exam, I know I did not finish. I totally thought I passed though.

35 minutes ago, doubleH said:

So, it looks like they are realizing that they are lagging, and that they need to send something out. I would imagine surveying results won't be ready today??

Isn't it nice to realize you don't know what you're talking about?

• Haha 2

Just now, Manhattan said:

do you think it might be a sign that we've failed the surveying ?

Dude you're psyching yourself out. Relax, chill, ride the high of passing seismic then when you come down start worrying about surveying. Hopefully before you even get there we already have results.

1 minute ago, Unbreakable said:

I cannot believe I failed. I felt like I did okay after the exam, I know I did not finish. I totally thought I passed though.

Well I heard you need roughly 32 correct answers to pass, with some wiggle room of course. And that 5 of the 55 questions aren't counted because they are "beta" questions. They supposedly put them in to see how many people get them right, and if they are satisfied with the results (not too hard, not too easy), they rework and reuse them for future exams. So you can only miss roughly 18 "real" questions. TBH its really dumb, they shouldn't waste your time with shit that won't be counted, but I digress...