CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who: bpelsg

what: cbt results

where: sacramento

when: never

why: they are busy brunching

how: they took transit so no worries about getting home susan! have a few more mimosas

you know they work hard they deserve to have a nice time out for their holiday HH brunch ok!

Last spring, the results for State-specific exams were released the same day as the 8-hour but in the evening. BPELSG will send two separate emails to you. One for the password and the other with the results and PDF that's password locked. 

Do you think that they will release it today!!
Yes!!!!! Looking at my emails from the last test. NCEES was 11:25 AM and BPELSG password 4:49 PM BPELSG  results 6:34 PM. Might need a beer or 2 by then! haha :wacko:  

I hate to say it, but don't count on it being the same day. Back when CA didn't release PE exam results on the first day (read, last year), the CBT exams (at least seismic and surveying) came the next day. Some people got their password email one day, and the actual results email a second day. It was terrible!

That being said, I really don't think the release of the PE exam results have ANY bearing on the state exam results. In the past, it definitely seemed that the release of the state results was directly correlated to the release of the PE exam (again, at least for seismic and surveying).

Therefore, by my speculation, I wouldn't expect the CBT results to be released today, and wouldn't be surprised if there are a few days between the releases.

Even so, I'd love to be proven wrong! So there's my challenge, CA BPELSG!

Yiiikessssss!!! Hope they don't do that this round. I just need seismic.... It is hard to be patient!!! 

I hate to say it, but don't count on it being the same day. Back when CA didn't release PE exam results on the first day (read, last year), the CBT exams (at least seismic and surveying) came the next day. Some people got their password email one day, and the actual results email a second day. It was terrible!

That being said, I really don't think the release of the PE exam results have ANY bearing on the state exam results. In the past, it definitely seemed that the release of the state results was directly correlated to the release of the PE exam (again, at least for seismic and surveying).

Therefore, by my speculation, I wouldn't expect the CBT results to be released today, and wouldn't be surprised if there are a few days between the releases.

Even so, I'd love to be proven wrong! So there's my challenge, CA BPELSG!
That's the most depressing thing I've ever heard from you. Take it back!

Back