Meanwhile in Colorado....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6b54b10013b566188ae6eb5ef19029f9.jpg

Ugh, can't believe you're still waiting too.  This is going to be another useless day!
I’m home with a sick kiddo today, good thing I bought some work home with me yesterday - ha! Chances are, I’m not even going to look at it until this wait is over.

I’m home with a sick kiddo today, good thing I bought some work home with me yesterday - ha! Chances are, I’m not even going to look at it until this wait is over.
I've stopped looking away (or squinting) when I refresh the myNCEES page.  I'm just so freakin ready to know!  Hope your little one feels better soon!

I've stopped looking away (or squinting) when I refresh the myNCEES page.  I'm just so freakin ready to know!  Hope your little one feels better soon!
Thanks! Yeah, over it already. My heart is still in my throat though, and I have to keep giving myself the odd pep talk...”you know you got this” “well, hopefully you got this” “if you don’t got this, just got for again” ugh ugh ugh

Thanks! Yeah, over it already. My heart is still in my throat though, and I have to keep giving myself the odd pep talk...”you know you got this” “well, hopefully you got this” “if you don’t got this, just got for again” ugh ugh ugh
...just got for again. What? I swear my phone is just making **** up now. I meant to say “go for it again” it got the ugh ugh ugh right though!

...just got for again. What? I swear my phone is just making **** up now. I meant to say “go for it again” it got the ugh ugh ugh right though!
Haha.  My phone makes **** up all the time!  I think I've had that same pep talk about 42,894 times since Oct 27.

I think joining in on whatever DORA may be smoking would calm my nerves waiting for them to release what they already have! I think a glass of whisky would be more appriate though since we have 2 bottles of that in the office.

I think joining in on whatever DORA may be smoking would calm my nerves waiting for them to release what they already have! I think a glass of whisky would be more appriate though since we have 2 bottles of that in the office.
May as well spike the coffee now...it’ll help dull the agony of the wait

Back